AAF D8 Auto Forwarding Information
The American Advertising Awards (AAA) are the nation’s largest advertising competition. Each year the competition begins at the local level with the 210 AAF member clubs around the country. Entries must first be submitted in a local competition to be eligible for the AAA process. The local winners proceed to 14 regional competitions, and those winners proceed to the national finals, which are held in conjunction with the AAF National Conference.
The 2021 AAF-District 8 judging will be held virtually April 2-10. Shannon Steffke is your District 8 chair and Amy Soquet serves as the National American Advertising Awards Committee representative for AAF-District 8. Feel free to contact either of them with your AAA questions.
CALL FOR ENTRY GUIDELINES. We have kept information on this page that your future AAA chairs will need to be aware of.
- All ADDY® submissions must be entered using the AAF Online Entry Process.
- Deadline to submit your entries/manifest is is April 1, 2021. If this conflicts with any judging or show dates, contact us as soon as possible.
- Pack Gold and Silver winning entries into separate boxes – NOT needed in 2021
- Gold ADDY® winning entries must arrive separate from Silver winners and all must be arranged in category order – NOT needed in 2021
- If more than one box is required, label each with box number and total number shipped; for example, 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3. This helps determine if all entries submitted have arrived. Please, no boxes over 40 lbs. and no packing peanuts. Use bubble wrap if packing material is required – DISREGARD in 2021
- Verify that entry forms are attached to each entry and that the entry category exists among the AAF National category listing. Entries remaining within local club categories will have to be re-categorized. Please contact your District ADDY® Chair if you have questions – DISREGARD in 2021
- You must email a copy of the official District manifest to Shannon (Steffke@dsu.edu )
- Confirm that only the local Silver winners that are being forwarded to District competition are included on the manifest.
Andrea Barber – AAF District 8
729 Aztalan Drive
Madison, WI 53718
Make checks payable to 8th District AAF. AAA Entries will not move forward if district membership nor forwarding fees have been paid.
NOTE: District AAA entry fees are calculated using the TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES in your local competition ($9/pro, $6/student) in addition to the total number of local Silver winners being forwarded ($62/pro, $20/student) on to District competition. See the AAF-District 8 Auto Forwarding Form to assist you in calculating your fees.